Risky Path Risky Path

I like the gradual tension building up; the song is very moving overall and the minimal orchestration actually inhances it with subtle nuances that add a mystical vibe with an exotic (oriental) twist on top. I also like the authentic sound of the percussion and stringed instrument (although they may very well be digitally generated) - they create in my mind this image of a couple of traveling merchants singing around the campfire, deeply tucked among sandy dunes and sleepy camels. Excellent :)

ClimbLadders responds:

thanks for reviewing =)

Lucid Unrest Lucid Unrest

Lovely song and very pleasant vocals :) Unlike others I don't mind the reverb (or rather the ammount of it) - depending on each person's audio system it can get cluddered and seem too much, or not. But it does its job at opening the song and adding a new spacial dimension to the song. Overall the song has a nice flow to it, the music ideas are coherent and it simply sounds right. I don't downgrade songs based on technicalities - I'm interested in the emotion & ideas behind it - so you get 5 stars from me :) Keep up the good work & all the best :)

Action Force One Action Force One

I just love the way you're using the drums as lead instruments - they sound powerful and really push the song. It almost feels like the orchestra is the background for the war drums, and not the other way round - which is nice to hear for a change :) Flawless :)

C13b9b11 responds:

Thanks again....and you totally got what I was trying to do with the drums and orchestra. Awesome!